Hello lovely people! This week’s TTT is about new additions to my To-Be-Read and I decided to do a little Fantasy edition since I’m very picky when it comes to Fantasy/Paranormal/Sc-Fi and these books got me so excited when I read the blurb I’ll be truly heartbroken if they turn out to be not as good.
- Heartless // Queen of Hearts + retelling = This book better deliver!
- Roar // Magic + kingdoms + cover love
- Spindle Fire // Perfect for fans of Sarah J. Maas and Leigh Bardugo = Haven’t read either but gimme!
- Hunted // Beauty and the Beast retelling with her as the hunter. Another book that HAS TO DELIVER OR ELSE
- Gilded Cage // Dystopian + magic + aristocrats = 🙌🙌🙌
- Given to the Sea // This has to be the most anticipated book on my TBR! THAT cover + a monster + a sacrifice + a heir = 😍😍😍
- Now I Rise // LADA MY BADASS PRINCESS! (+ why you should read And I Darken!)
- Norse Mythology // Neil Gaiman + Thor + Loki = ME DEAD
2 books I’ve added and have an ARC
The Bone Witch // Necromancy ☠ 💕 ☠ 💕
Long May She Reign // 23rd in line to the throne + deadly banquet + science + that cover = 👏
I’m so excited for these! Any books you’re excited for? Are you picky with specific genres as well?