I was tagged by Beth @ betwixt-these-pages for this tag and it’s so fun, thank you! Let’s do this ?
1. Have you ever damaged a book?
I would never…
2. Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
☝☝☝ I’m a good person, I treat books like most women treat shoes ?
3. How long does it take you to read a book?
Depends on the length and the genre but if I’m free with no distractions probably a few hours. I read an entire trilogy in a single day once, it was THAT good! And of course there are some books that I want to take my time with but the harder I try to slow down the faster I read. #BookwormProblems
4. Books that you haven’t finished?
Well, you can’t love them all, or even stand to read one more word of some, so yes. Tons. Here.
5. Hyped/Popular books that you don’t like?
Mystery Man and Chaos series by Kristen Ashley
A few Colleen Hoover books that I didn’t get all the hype
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Driven by K. Bromberg
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Is there a book you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading?
7. How many books do you own?
8. Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?
Depends on the genre and my mood? If it’s a book I was looking forward to, probably a few hours unless I’m busy with something or working in which case I’ll either read in between or postpone until later, depends on the story and if it has captured my attention.
9. Do you like to buddy read?
I haven’t really tried but I would love to!
10. Do you read better in your head or out loud?
I don’t think I’ve ever read a book out loud unless there’s an audiobook playing… does that count?
11. If you were only allowed to own one book, what would it be and why?
You tell them, Harvey!
Well, that was fun!
I tag (you don’t have to if you’ve already done it or you just don’t feel like it):
Kathy @ The Novelty of Life
Jazmen @ This Girl Reads A Lot
Nikki @ Lost in Sweet Words
Amy @ Novel Gossip
Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight
YOU, THE PERSON READING THIS ♥
That’s it! Thank you again, Beth!