I am currently not accepting any review requests but if you have a NetGalley link or a blog tour sign up feel free to e-mail me!
DO NOT resent requests asking for a reply or the same request twice, I don’t reply to those I won’t accept for review and those who want to follow up to previous emails.
DO NOT send me a copy of your book without checking with me first. That will not make me want to read it and your email will be deleted!
A review acceptance doesn’t equal a good review. Or a review at all.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star ratings are reserved for those books I ABSOLUTELY ADORED! Very few books have gotten this and very few will get it in the future. All time favorite, unique stories with unforgettable characters and plot ♥
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star books are those I loved and would recommend hands down. From a new to me author or debut author this definitely puts them on my watch list!
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ star books are loved and recommended!
- ⭐⭐⭐ star books are fun to read and recommended but not loved and maybe lacking elements or too similar with other books and predictable.
- ⭐⭐ star books are usually under-delivering in a lot of elements, story or grammar, maybe the opposite meaning they are full of cliches and trying too hard, or just didn’t work for me at the time.
- ⭐ star books or DNF are just not for me. – Most likely will rate the book only on Goodreads and maybe leave a review explaining.
I hope that covers it! I’m the kind of person that might rate a book with 2 stars and still like it, it depends on the book, I always keep my reviews polite despite the rating, I’m picky and it depends on the mood I’m in at the time.
- Please before you consider sending me a review request browse through my reviews to see what and how I review. If you think that your book doesn’t fit into my reading choices then please refrain from requesting a review just in case I’d like to try something different. I won’t.
- Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in co-blogging but I’m not interested in sharing my blog, I’m honored though and thank you, but I operate it alone. Check back in the future for a possible gust post option!
• Genres •
I’m open to a lot of genres but I’m also picky and it also depends of the mood I am at the time and the previous books I’ve read. HEA, cliffhanger, cheating, character death, multiple POVs, plot twists do not impact my rating and review.
Historical Fiction // Fantasy or Paranormal (really picky) // Dark Romance // Contemporary Romance // New Adult // Young Adult // Adult // Crime/Thriller
If you want to offer a giveaway feel free to do so but please keep in mind some readers are outside the US; the author/publisher is responsible for any deliveries in case of a physical book or any swag. In any case, contact me below.