Thank you all for the review requests you’ve sent me, unfortunately my reading list is a mile long and I am currently not accepting any review requests but if you have a NetGalley link or a blog tour sign up feel free to include it in the e-mail because you never know!
Even if I don’t have the time to reply (hint: I read a lot and I binge watch, plus blogging stuff keep me busy and life) I can assure you I read every e-mail and I check out every book, if your book is available on Netgalley or if there’s a blog tour happening then you might want to include those links as well but please DO NOT resent requests asking for a reply or the same request twice (yes I remember your blurb and book) I’d love nothing more than to answer to everyone, but that’s kind of impossible. Please don’t send multiple emails, I don’t reply to those I won’t accept for review and those who want to follow up to previous emails.
Also, IMPORTANT, DO NOT send me a copy of your book without checking with me first. That will not make me want to read it and you shouldn’t send out copies like that, the internet is dark and full of terrors!
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star ratings are reserved for those books I ABSOLUTELY ADORED! Very few books have gotten this and very few will get it in the future. All time favorite, unique stories with unforgettable characters and plot ♥
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ star books are those I loved and would recommend hands down. From a new to me author or debut author this definitely puts them on my watch list!
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ star books are loved and recommended!
- ⭐⭐⭐ star books are fun to read and recommended but not loved and maybe lacking elements or too similar with other books and predictable.
- ⭐⭐ star books are usually under-delivering in a lot of elements, story or grammar, maybe the opposite meaning they are full of cliches and trying too hard, or just didn’t work for me at the time.
- ⭐ star books or DNF are just not for me. – Most likely will rate the book only on Goodreads and maybe leave a review explaining.
I hope that covers it! I’m the kind of person that might rate a book with 2 stars and still like it, it depends on the book, I always keep my reviews polite despite the rating, I’m picky and it depends on the mood I’m in at the time.
ARC copies don’t mean instant positive reviews, honest is honest. If I rate a book with 1-2 stars I will post it at a later time (in ARC cases).
A review acceptance doesn’t equal a good review. Or a review at all.
- Please before you consider sending me a copy browse through my reviews to see what and how I review. If you think that your book doesn’t fit into my reading choices then please refrain from requesting a review just in case I’d like to try something different.
- Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in co-blogging but I’m not interested in sharing my blog, I’m honored though and thank you, but I operate it alone.
• Genres •
I’m open to a lot of genres but I’m also picky and it also depends of the mood I am at the time and the previous books I’ve read. HEA, cliffhanger, cheating, character death, multiple POVs, plot twists do not impact my rating and review.
Historical Fiction // Fantasy or Paranormal (really picky) // Dark Romance // Contemporary Romance // New Adult // Young Adult // Adult // Crime/Thriller
If you want to offer a giveaway feel free to do so but please keep in mind some readers are outside the US; the author/publisher is responsible for any deliveries in case of a physical book or any swag. In any case, contact me below.
Thank you! 💕