Thank you Liesje @ A Thousand Lives for tagging me, let’s do this!
1. What book have you been unable to finish?
A few unfortunately and they had really high ratings which I still don’t get so I’ll mention a few below.
Bad Things by R.K. Lilley
Carter Reed by Tijan
What Doesn’t Destroy Us by M.N. Forgy
Drivenby K. Bromberg
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. What book do you have yet to read because you just haven’t had the time?
By time, I mean I’m not emotionally ready for another Amy Harmon book. I just read The Bird and The Sword and if you’ve read any of my reviews of hers then you’ll know that her books are magical and they put me in the worst/best book hangover so yeah, I need to have a clear schedule and prepare myself before I dive in!
3. What book do you have yet to read because it’s a sequel?
I loooved King but I never got around to read the sequel!
4. What book do you have yet to read because it’s brand new?
I haven’t gotten around to read Lady Midnight yet but I really want to get back into the Shadowhunters world ♥
5. What book do you have yet to read because you read a book by the same author and didn’t enjoy it?
Unpopular opinion alert: Anything by John Green, Kristen Ashley, Pepper Winters and I think Colleen Hoover is very close to be added on that list.
6. What book do you have yet to read because you’re just not in the mood for it?
Not really “not in the mood for it” but every time I think I’ll start reading this I get distracted so easily, only a few words in so I’ll take the hint, I’ll read it when it’s right but for now…
7. What book do you have yet to read because it’s humongous?
This has been on my TBR for a while but just the thought of starting it is so intimidating, I know I’ll need weeks to read it and I can’t bring myself to start just yet…
8. What book do you have yet to read because it’s a cover-buy that ended up not having great reviews?
Look at that cover! This is an old purshase but it’s the only book on my TBR that I got because of the cover without reading the blurb – ooops – I’m not even 20% in and I don’t remember why I paused but I did and the reviews are lukewarm. I will get on with it though because THE COVER!
9. What is the most intimidating book on your TBR?
Ahhh this book. The raving reviews, the stunning cover, the amazing blurb just make a killer combination that I know I will either love to death or feel completely indifferent towards it and that scares me. #bookwormproblems
10. Who do I tag?
Well, I did lots of tagging this past week so I’ll let you guys tag yourselves and enjoy!