Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone is welcome to join.
This week TTT is about my Top 10 books so far and even if I thought that it would be a little hard to choose, I was surprised to see that a lot of those books are still vivid in memory.
Top 10 Books of the year, so far
- The King by J. R. Ward — Of course, there is not even a doubt, I knew it before the book came out so there.
- Rule by Jay Crownover — A pleasant surprise, it wasn’t even on my TBR and yet, I fell in love with Rule and the Marked Men.
- Monster in his Eyes by J. M. Darhower — I just love her and everything she write especially when that is a kick ass Mafia book.
- Take a Chance by Abby Glines — I felt so connected to Harlow it was unreal and as far as Grant goes, he just grew on me.
- It Ain’t Me, Babe by Tillie Cole — One of the authors that I love everything she writes and of course this book was MC so that’s a plus.
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma — That ending will forever stay with me. More than just a taboo book.
- Awaken by Nina Lane — The entire series is amazing, it’s hard to find a book about married characters and NL definitely raised the bar.
- Vendetta by Autumn Karr & Sienna Lane — Mob book and an amazing story, uniquely written and just captivating.
- RAW by Belle Aurora — One of the endings that will forever stay with me and an amazing book about flawed people and how they click together.
- Sweet Rome by Tille Cole — My love for this series knows no bounds it had to be in, love those two so much.
What about your Top 10 Books so far?