Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new top ten list and everyone is welcome to join.
This week is all about the quotes ♥
- “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” — Deborah Reber, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul
So, while browsing tumblr today I ran into this quote, can’t be a coincidence!
- “And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling “This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!” And each day, it’s up to you, to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say “No. This is what’s important.” ― pleasefindthis, I Wrote This For You
My favorite quote book of all time, I could do a Top 10 just from it!
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.” ― Jojo Moyes, Me Before You
Haven’t read this book but I love each quote I find and I have to add it to my TBR soon!
- “Some things in life only happen once, the memories of them lasting forever. they’re moments that alter you, turning you into a person you never thought you’d become, but someone you were always destined to be.” ― J.M. Darhower, Sempre
This story goes beyond love and hate and family, it’s about strength, possibilities and hope ♥
- “Human beings are millions of things in one day.” ― Nick Hornby, A Long Way Down
I could quote NH books forever but this sums up life.
- “Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything’s possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time.” ― Marie Lu, Legend
Legend, forever on my TBR.
- “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Haven’t read the book, haven’t seen the movie, shame on me.
- “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” – Veronica Roth, Divergent
- “Isn’t it odd how much fatter a book gets when you’ve read it several times?” Mo had said. “As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells… and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower… both strange and familiar.” ― Cornelia Funke, Inkspell
And of course there cannot be a quote list without this ♥
What about your quotes?