Thank you Kathy at The Novelty of Life for nominating me! I’ll answer the questions and provide some of my own for all the bloggers I’ll nominate to answer and here are the rules for this award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer a few questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
1. Why did you become a book blogger?
I wanted to meet more people that were just as passionate and obsessed with books as I am!
2. What is/was your favorite/least favorite subject in school?
That’s an easy one! My favorite was English and surprisingly my least favorite was math.
3. Which character from any book do you relate to the most?
Ohh… I have to say it’s Harlow from Take a Chance. Considering what kind of books I read, she is the one I can relate to the most – if you forget about the rock star background LOL
4. Who is your favorite author and why?
J. M. Darhower. First because I have read all her books and loved them so freaking much and because she has that ability to suck me into the story and make me a part of it, not just an observer.
5. If you could meet any author who would you choose to meet?
Paullina Simons! I just want to hug her and thank her ♥
6. If you had the chance to eat lunch with your favorite book character, who would it be and what would you say to them?
King Wrath from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. He’d be doing all the talking about life as a vampire king and all!
7. Do you prefer hardback or paperback books better?
Paperbacks are easy to read with – not as easy as Kindle of course – but hardbacks are so fancy, I love it!
8. Do you re-read books? Why or why not?
Of course! Multiple times and even after I’m done with one, if I liked it that much!
9. What is your most read genre of the year so far?
That would be New Adult.
10. What is your favorite place to read in?
Considering I will pretty much read while standing if I have to, then anywhere that’s not too noisy.
- Last book you read and loved/hated?
- Your favorite character from a book?
- Where in your books would you like to live and why?
- Favorite book cover?
- Unforgettable book moment?
- Last book recommendation you gave?
- Do you ever go back and read a book you didn’t finish in the first place?
- Author you want to get drunk with?
- Favorite quote you want to get tattooed or if you’re not into that, T-shirt or something?
- Book that made you cry the hardest?
- Helena at booktravelerreviews.wordpress.com
- Rose and Julie at chapterbreak.net
- Leila at leilareads.com
- Whitney at shootingstarsreviews.blogspot.gr
- Hannah at brocsbookcase.com
- Inah at thebibliophileconfessions.reads-it.com
- Kawehi at kawehisbookblog.blogspot.gr
- Jazmen at thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot.com
- Jennifer at thenightlybookowl.wordpress.com
- Renee at reneedeangelo.wordpress.com